Published on September 23rd, 2021
Photo By Samule Sun on Unsplash
I try to stand as much as possible when working, but I do need to change it up as standing all day is hard on the feet and back. Here is my current setup for sitting that seems to be working best
- Seat is free to rock.
- Seat with a slight lean back till back is comfy.
- Arm Rests 3 notches up (90 degree arm bend)
- Keyboard Tray is pretty level with arm rests
- Legs are 90 degrees
- Single Monitor in front about 2-3" above eyes
- Second monitor to the side in vertical mode for notes and chat
- 25 minute pomodoro timer to force me to get up.